JAL Group Corporate Policy
The JAL Group will:Pursue the material and intellectual growth of all our employees;Deliver unparalleled service to our customers;
and increase corporate value and contribute to the betterment of society.
By placing this Corporate policy as a universal and permanent management principle, we aim to achieve these objegtives by practicing the "JAL Philosophy".
Food Safety Policy
Based on the JAL Group Corporate Policy, we have put the following Food Safety Policy in place, in order to supply safe, reliable and satisfying inflight meals to our customers.
- In addition to meeting customer requirements relating to food safety, we will comply with all laws, standards and industry requirements, and establish our own standards as far as technically and economically possible, to take food safety management even further.
- We will gain the trust of our customers through reliable communication of food safety information within and outside the organization, and robust management of each stage of development, production and supply of inflight meals.
- All employees will be fully trained to comply with food safety laws, regulations and standards. We are also committed to staff development, including training relating to food safety.
We set targets every year and take action to achieve this Food Safety Policy. Our food safety management system will be regularly reviewed and improved so that it functions continuously and effectively.
Food Hygiene Guidelines
In order to consistently provide customers with safe and high-quality inflight meals, we follow these guidelines in all we do.
- 1. Observe all rules, regulations and procedures to ensure a hygienic approach.
- 1. Maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance at work at all times.
- 1. Thoroughly enforce the 5 S’s (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain).
- 1. Clean facilities and wash equipment thoroughly to keep the workplace clean.
- 1. Respond to irregular occurrences promptly and effectively.